Customers And The Question : "what Brand Do You Use?"

I think more and more people are hopping on the internet and learning more about window fims and brand awareness. I get calls from consumers all of the time and they all say that they have been researching on the web. It's slowly coming around...

I agree

your work is best advertsing you can give your business, along with a good attitude/service and just simply using the best brand that your business can afford. but when you have companies like 3m, or huper optik, or even llumar. when customers ask "I want 3m" or "huper" then you give them a price they dont like the price, sure they are good companies to use and easy for you to market but with brands that are expensive like they are its hard for us independent fellows to make a profit, its just to much ridicously priced and customers are not always up for paying $500 and up for a tint job, some customers are looking for simply in other words, the cheapest price around or at least as low as they can get it while you as a tint shop offering a brand like suntek, johnson, or maybe llumar.

Archived