So the joke thread died?

:eyebrows

The Pope and Obama are on the same

Stage in Yankee Stadium in front of a huge crowd.

The Pope leans towards Mr. Obama and said, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make Every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, but will go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"

Obama replied, "I seriously doubt that! With one little Wave of your hand....Show me!"

So the Pope backhanded him and knocked him off the stage!

AND THE CROWD ROARED & CHEERED WILDLY and there was happiness throughout the land!

Kind of brings a tear to your eye, doesn't

It?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Crete

WOMEN... A real woman is a man's best friend. She will never stand him up and never let him down. She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day. She will inspire him to do things he never thought he could do; to live without fear and forget regret. She will enable him to express his deepest emotions and give in to his most intimate desires. She will make sure he always feels as though he's the most handsome man in the room and will enable him to be the most confident, sexy, seductive and invincible..................., NO WAIT....SORRY...I'm thinking of whiskey..... It's whiskey that does all that %&$#......

Guest Crete

Both my next door neighbours have been arrested as part of the European wide raids against online paedophiles.Fook knows where I'm going to get my free wi-fi now.

Archived