2012 Camry

micro-edge

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, you guys pull out the 1/4 windows? How do you's do that? I'm only a year old and never learnt this so if you guys could please give instructions on both removal n reinstalling the glass that would be great

you are the youngest tinter in the world.

Sorry, you guys pull out the 1/4 windows? How do you's do that? I'm only a year old and never learnt this so if you guys could please give instructions on both removal n reinstalling the glass that would be great

Don't pull them out. If you are having a problem with the tight corners, wedge a Popsicle in each corner, do the rest of the car, and then when you're ready, the seals will be opened up nice nice and your tint will slide right in. If you take your time on the cut, you can hide them all.

They used to fight me too but the "stick trick" works wonders. Now the mid 2000 accords, Benz, Fusion quarters, tough to hide them!!

Yes sir I bet the conquerer works nice too. Anything to wedge some space in there until you're ready to fool with it. Usually takes me 2 to 2.5 hours to do everything else. By that time they're loosened up nice.

If your one of these guys that say they can do the whole car in 45 minutes including your lunch break you may want to slow it down, that's not enough time for the rubbers to loosen up lol

--Just to make sure, "Tint Ohio", of course you will want to remove the sticks before you tint--I re read my original post and yours and it sounds like it could be misinterpreted. They are just a loosen-up wedge until right before you're ready to slide 'er in.

don't pull any glass it's not worth it , I have never pulled a window on any car , and I've tinted thousands of cars over my 18 years of tinting , I find ways to make my job Easyier , yes pulling glass is a sure fire way to a clean install , but isn't it our job as skilled tradesman to find a better Easyier way do do things .

Archived