Zola dist

Zola Dist or my tint distributor is where I got my tools from, I don't see why buy from 44tools and get charge for shipping when you can get free shipping over 49 from zoladist..

Must be a Walmart shopper

I'm a Target shopper.

That makes sense.... (same thing)

I say this because typically Walmart/Target customers are very price oriented where the low price makes the quality of the product better in some fashion.

Now Please don't take this statement as anything against Zola... They are a fine establishment and are doing very well at identifying and catering to their target audience. :thumbsup

My only take was the "Why pay for shipping when you can get free shipping" coming from a window tinter who wil at some point get pissed when a customer gives them the ' Why would I pay you X when Z down the road is way less than you '

Kind of ironic really.....

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No but find it ironic that you would beat someone down for not wanting to pay shipping but you are not supporting the forum? Maybe you should use zola so you can afford to subscribe lol :hump Penny Saved is a Penny earned . But since your not one to worry about price - I have a $68 blue max I'd like to sell you and its $9 shipping... seems if you dont buy your above post is about you putting your foot in your mouth??

No but find it ironic that you would beat someone down for not wanting to pay shipping but you are not supporting the forum? Maybe you should use zola so you can afford to subscribe lol :hump Penny Saved is a Penny earned . But since your not one to worry about price - I have a $68 blue max I'd like to sell you and its $9 shipping... seems if you dont buy your above post is about you putting your foot in your mouth??

wow.....

just wow :blink

Dang PM me the unedited version :popcorn l missed it shopping at walmart :lol2 I understand what you were saying. We agree price is not more important than quality. This topic was started so I could share my experience using Zola Tools. We are way off topic. Happy Tinting :beer

Nuff already lol no need... Can tell you get Island blood in you. :lol2

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you that had kind words to say about the team here at Zola Tools. :beer We appreciate all the business that you have been sending our way. Sorry 808Tint. I wish there was something more that we could do to make shipping a bit better for you over in HI. If you know of another way that can make it better, let me know and I will see what I can do.

I hope to get to meet some of you in Kentucky at the IWFC. I will be there along with Brian who drives our Zola delivery vehicle. If you see me, make sure you come up and say hello. :thumb Also, we have something that will be happening in conjunction with the IWFC that I cannot completely reveal yet, but I will break the news here as soon as I can.

Thanks again!!

Im sure there is a post about this - only looked 4 pages back :lol I contacted Zola through facebook asking for their newest catalog (im old school - just like catalog) They sent it right away. I made my order and everything was delivered as ordered. I will continue to use them :yep

Thanks for your business. We truly appreciate it and I am glad that you were pleased with the experience of dealing with Zola Tools. :thumb

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you that had kind words to say about the team here at Zola Tools. :beer We appreciate all the business that you have been sending our way. Sorry 808Tint. I wish there was something more that we could do to make shipping a bit better for you over in HI. If you know of another way that can make it better, let me know and I will see what I can do.

I hope to get to meet some of you in Kentucky at the IWFC. I will be there along with Brian who drives our Zola delivery vehicle. If you see me, make sure you come up and say hello. :thumb Also, we have something that will be happening in conjunction with the IWFC that I cannot completely reveal yet, but I will break the news here as soon as I can.

Thanks again!!

We can try USPS that is much more cheaper then FEDEX or UPS.

Archived