Tint Slime is a go!

Or one of you guys could take me ice fishing and I could bring a box up!!! /hint /hint

Softwater fishing is my stronger suit but I just took up icefishing again since I was a kid so I have all new equipment and live in the walleye icefishing capital of the country . We have guides here that guarantee a good outing of fish. I was thinking of doing that this yr and learn lots from the pros .

Come on up! :thumb

Or one of you guys could take me ice fishing and I could bring a box up!!! /hint /hint

Softwater fishing is my stronger suit but I just took up icefishing again since I was a kid so I have all new equipment and live in the walleye icefishing capital of the country . We have guides here that guarantee a good outing of fish. I was thinking of doing that this yr and learn lots from the pros .

Come on up! :thumb

I need a good fishing trip, a guided one would be fantastic...adding another thing to my bucket list :)

we are bottling gallons on Monday to give to dist. We will have more 32 oz and 64 oz also next week. We sold 30 gallons in one day...and we have the next 30 gallons preordered & will be bottled up tomorrow and Monday, don't worry if you talked to me, you are on the list to get them next week. Placing another order for an additional 55 gallons on Wed...btw, we love our tintduders ;)