An idea for a cutting table.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your workshop rocks! How do you get any work done????

I had the Ping Pong table, but nobody wants to bet the big bucks on table tennis. It is the perfect mix of business with pleasure..

How do you get the custy to leave when you have finished their vehicle??

Love it..

Haha, thanks guys :thumb Coast to Coast, your right about the cover, I've got one on order , in the meantime I put down a cheap clear drop cloth for painting that cost me $1 till the nice fitted one arrives :thumb

Had dad over for a few games and loves it . It's got that "bar feel" but the table plays perfect for once unlike at most bars. It's the best I've ever seen him play on a table so I think he's coming back for more battles :lol

Whats cool is that this location just started as a project and is a storage unit I pay $350 a month for in a prime location surrounded my auto dealers, a glass company graphics only place and truck accessory shop. Now it's a fully functional tint bay with oversize bay door , heat, soon to be 2ton AC , waiting room for custys , now games room yet still only $350 a month. With heat and hydro and insurance added in to my previous policy for the home shop , I can work 1 day a month at this location and break even for the whole rest of the month if I don't even open the doors there . It's got a sign out front saying "this location by appointment only "

The cool part is that because of its prime location I hang my shingle for the business there which generates phone calls for new customers that call and I direct them to my home tint bay which is where I work most of the time. It's a win win since I'm not allowed to hang a sign at the home location.

Whats cool is that this location just started as a project and is a storage unit I pay $350 a month for in a prime location surrounded my auto dealers, a glass company graphics only place and truck accessory shop. Now it's a fully functional tint bay with oversize bay door , heat, soon to be 2ton AC , waiting room for custys , now games room yet still only $350 a month. With heat and hydro and insurance added in to my previous policy for the home shop , I can work 1 day a month at this location and break even for the whole rest of the month if I don't even open the doors there . It's got a sign out front saying "this location by appointment only "

The cool part is that because of its prime location I hang my shingle for the business there which generates phone calls for new customers that call and I direct them to my home tint bay which is where I work most of the time. It's a win win since I'm not allowed to hang a sign at the home location.

Sweet!

All you need now is a pinball machine or old pac man arcade game. :thumb

Also the cover we built out of plywood and 1x 4 worked the best as a solid work table, but it took 2 people to take it off the table. It was built like a shoe box top.

I don't think I can justify a pinball game :lol

I am using two pieces of plywood that can easily be removed myself in seconds :thumb

what is that green thing on top of your cutting table attached to your cutter?

It's a sewing Olfa self healing cutting board. I use an Olfa rotary cutting tool to weed the plotter cuts. Works great !

Archived