What did you tint today?

Had an interesting Saturday...had a Civic that only wanted the sides tinted (20 on rear door/quarter and 35 on front door/quarter) with nothing on the rear window.  They did not want to be pulled over.  Tried to talk them into 35 all the way since the 20 on the back will look light since no rear glass tint anyway.  They still paid almost full pop so no biggie.  Then a bunch of 2 window jobs which are perfect.

Right now, I like the 2 window jobs all day long....a full car wears me out at this point...lol.  I know....newbie.   But I did a full Camry today and it looks good.  We are our biggest critics and there are things I want to get better at, and will, but I think the people I did it for will be happy with it.  85 year old couple.  They aren't going to bicker over minor flaws like a 25 year old BMW owner.....haha

That's the kind of crap that makes me want to kick the GM designer right in the balls!  WTF  Lets take a few square inches of visibility away from the driver with this stupid ass door panel!

New Colorado came in for 2 fronts,,Hate them door panels

Edited by BIG E

Things like that are why I go to the new car show every year.  Just to see what the designers have done to mess with me this time.   :nervous

I wish the car manufacturers had at least one person on staff to ask about things like that.

:phone  Hey so&so,  is this going to work, or will the window tinters or audio guys kill us if we build it this way? 

Edited by Bham