SUBARU WRX!!!

Guest omoneyo

Guest Litespeeds

One of the easier cars to tint. The roll up windows are frameless and all you need to do is either tuck down the seal or remove the door panel. If you are good like some of the tinter's here, you can slip the film between the glass and seal without getting contamination.

Guest Eclipse

Its a piece of cake. The only problem you will have is finding somthing to do for the rest of the 7 hours you will have left till closing. :dunno

Guest Andrew mullan
One of the easier cars to tint.  The roll up windows are frameless and all you need to do is either tuck down the seal or remove the door panel.  If you are good like some of the tinter's here, you can slip the film between the glass and seal without getting contamination.

[*]119185

Dear dude I am a fellow tinter from Northen Ireland. I took on my 1st subaru impreza on saturday side windows where a dodle, but could not shrink the rear window, nightmare its a 1998 model I am using the dry shrinking method which kept creasing when I was checking fit wit squezee have u any tips? Your help would be much appreciated.

:lol6

Archived