Experienced TINTER NEEDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest pjlockha

Guest pjlockha

We are an Audio/Video Shop in Lake Elsinore, CA 4000 sq/ft with 2 dedicated bays for auto tinting and we are looking for an experience, reliable maticulous tinter. Please call for interview and details. This is a great opportunity for the right person at great pay.

Thanks, Patrick

P.S. Our phone #****, ask for dumbass who cant read

:lol

Guest powertints

Hey jackass, notice why no one has posted in your thread yet??? Try becoming a member and CONTRIBUTING to the site before theat hit and run BS. :ahole

Guest Eazytint

Dont people read the forum rules? Its right there in black and white:

Trading forum for tools, films, etc. Post help wanted or job wanted ads. Be sure to include as many specifics as possible. Don't forget to leave contact information. You must have at least 50 posts to place an ad here.

Guest pjlockha

Hey This is Patrick from Perfection Audio, ********** and we really need a good tinter, top dollar paid. I am sorry if I do not have enough Posts but I am trying to find a tinter. I will try to add to the forum and post messages.

Thanks for your patience.

*******@verizon.net

:evileye

Guest Tint Slug

OK, I know were you are. I'm not the guy your looking for but I have to stop in @ Filters Plus within a couple weeks so I will stop by and say Hi.....finding a good installer in the summer is not going to be an easy thing to do but ....you never know....hope it all works out for ya :bs

Guest pjlockha

Hi, yes it's me again. See my number of posts, I am contributing. But, I still need a tinter. ***-***-**** *****in ******** We pay TOP DOLLAR.

Thanks, Patrick

*******@********

:lol

you are about to get yourself banned, this place is not for people like you to exploit, if you need a tinter, then take an ad out locally. This forum is for participants of the site that contribute and help each other.

I am going to edit the contact info out of your posts again, and if you post your ad one more time I will ban you from the site, understand?

dont take him as a bad guy pj . he is not in any way. he is just looking out for the active users of this site. alot of people will take your post . as an insult to the board. this forum was set up to help out all the regularly active user's. and im sure you can understand where he is coming from. fell free to check out this site and contribute a little further. you will find alot of good advice on here. and we would all like to hear what you have to say

Archived