Well, made a big change since my last postings on here.

I left my position at Scorpion Window Film/Bed Liners to pursue my own destiny. I tint full time now. I live in a very rural area. About 30 minutes any direction to a big city. I chose to tint mobile through a few accessory shops, vehicle wrap and sign shops, and so on that are located in the surrounding cities. Some offered tinting before, some have never offered tinting as a service. I'll have to admit that some of the information on here helped me put the pieces of the puzzle together. I do not personally advertise other than a few things on Facebook. I do work with the shops that I am set up with and pitch in on advertising. Works out really well. I stay busy. Hopefully I can post on here more and share some experiences that may help someone else. Keep it up and heres to an awesome 2013!

Thanks guys/gal! I am in Indiana. One of the shops I work through is a custom paint/accessory/audio shop. I actually spray all of his liners for him. In the future it may turn into a partnership thing. He brought it up. But I like the idea of floating around shop to shop right now. Given the right situation I will pursue it. Right now keeping it simple is working best. Some of the shops I also install electronics(audio/video/alarms/remote starts, etc..) if I get a slow moment. I owned and operated a brick and morter accessory/liner shop before I worked with Scorpion.

Archived