The tint is worth more than the car....

Who cares how much a car cost, or if the install cost more than the price of the car, it is income someone else did not get ! :thumb

I'm so different to that.....My belief is someone else is more stupid to tie themselves up with a dirtbox like that and all the mental grief that goes with it trying to get a perfect job.

And that customer is likely to bitch about a speck too.

In the meantime, I'd be doing a perfectly newish vehicle you could eat your lunch off it anywhere.

Devil

Who cares how much a car cost, or if the install cost more than the price of the car, it is income someone else did not get ! :thumb

I'm so different to that.....My belief is someone else is more stupid to tie themselves up with a dirtbox like that and all the mental grief that goes with it trying to get a perfect job.

And that customer is likely to bitch about a speck too.

In the meantime, I'd be doing a perfectly newish vehicle you could eat your lunch off it anywhere.

Devil

Dev, there's only a few that understand, 'A good business person can take a job or walk away from a job without regret no matter the size, shape, or pocketbook full of cash'.

Business friends ridiculed me in the past over walking away from a pretty hefty flat glass job at Nasa's space center in Florida years ago. I saw the writing on the wall and the bank I'd walk away from would of been eaten away in no time with all the trips back to answer, what's this, what's that and why does it look this way.

There's is a perverse satifaction one can get when turning down a job and moving on to the next. Same goes for things like the 87-96 Cutlass Supreme sedan; I learned quick to price those well over market just to see the other guy get it and be tied up for hours. :thumb

I even backed out of a typical residential job when the woman insisted the outside of the glass be cleaned before I installed film. Her point; how do you know if you did a good job? :lol

I even backed out of a typical residential job when the woman insisted the outside of the glass be cleaned before I installed film. Her point; how do you know if you did a good job? :lol

Well spotted Smartie....that customer would have eaten you on toast for sure even if something was slightly not 100%.

Definately dodged a bullet there and kudos to you for identifying her.

Devil

Archived