2012 golf convertible

jj

Hey all, any things I should be doing / not doing for this one. It's been a while since a did a veedub but I see from past posts the gasket comes out the way most cars do these days... I'm guessing the window drops a touch when the door is opened.

Guest lostxsoul

I do VW's all day, every day and it must be a model us Yanks don't get because I had to google it... haha! If the windows drop, chances are you have to trick them into thinking they are closed, like the others.

From the pictures, looks like you'll have to hit the back glass first because the other VW convertibles (and many for that matter) you can't get the rear frameless windows with the top up.

I do VW's all day, every day and it must be a model us Yanks don't get because I had to google it... haha! If the windows drop, chances are you have to trick them into thinking they are closed, like the others.

From the pictures, looks like you'll have to hit the back glass first because the other VW convertibles (and many for that matter) you can't get the rear frameless windows with the top up.

done a load of bmw drop tops in tge past, they dont look too much different. :)

Archived