LR2 Drivers Window

I will post pictures later today, thanks for the help

3 specs which look to be partics between the glass and the window

Doesn't sound like glue to me, sounds like 3 particles. :dunno

We will never know until we see some...pictures.... :chin

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After retinting it I see 3 specs which look to be partics between the glass and the window.

It probably is a few particles, which is normal. It's nearly impossible to get a speck free job. Unless they are right in your line of sight, don't worry about them.

Inspect other tint jobs as closely as you've inspected yours and you will likely find similar flaws, it's the nature of the product.

More info: http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php/page/care.html

3 specs which look to be partics between the glass and the window

Doesn't sound like glue to me, sounds like 3 particles. :dunno

I'm with Ric on THIS :twocents

Especially with the total number of windows tinted and only three specks in one.

It's retrofit not factory.

Just once I would love to hand over the tools and tint and say, 'Here ya go mate, have at it for yourself and see what it looks like when dry'!

I think someday I will end up doing this. I don't get comebacks often, but I think the next one for something stupid I'm going to tell them I'll strip the tint and give them film and all access to my tools and if they can tint the window with less than 50 specks their tint job is free.

Sorry all I have been traveling for work and will get you a picture in the next few days. The estsblishment only tinted the front two windows. I am not trying to be picky, just wondering what the specs are.

I will get back shortly, thanks for all your replays and expertise

Archived