LR2 Drivers Window

Hello Everybody

I just had my 2012 Land Rover LR2 front windows tinted, after a week the tint came up from the bottom of the window from the drivers side and they re tinted it. After retinting it I see 3 specs which look to be partics between the glass and the window. Should I have them re due it or wait to see if the window dries more. Its been tinted for three weeks now and I see they look to be white spots?

Can anybody help?

Thanks

TOM

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nordfink

Post a pic... If its cold where you're at it could take forever to dry out but can't really take a guess without seeing it...has the tint shop looked at it again? What did they say?? If you're not happy, take it back...

After retinting it I see 3 specs which look to be partics between the glass and the window.

It probably is a few particles, which is normal. It's nearly impossible to get a speck free job. Unless they are right in your line of sight, don't worry about them.

Inspect other tint jobs as closely as you've inspected yours and you will likely find similar flaws, it's the nature of the product.

More info: http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php/page/care.html

Archived