I have about ten extra rolls of v kool in Houston. Anyone interested?

Vk 70 can be used on auto or flat glass it is the same. The don't make a different VK 70!!!

However, they introduced a series called IQUE which is a much cheaper version, although the stats are pretty good. It is used often on flat glass.

I can't understand why if you were sold vk 70 and it's not, why you can't get a refund or even trading standards can't help you.

MORE TO THE POINT you state that you have vkool 40 and vkool 70 that you want to sell. Then in a later post you reply to a question and say it is not vkool but the cheaper version. Almost as if you are trying to defraud people!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vk 70 can be used on auto or flat glass it is the same. The don't make a different VK 70!!!

However, they introduced a series called IQUE which is a much cheaper version, although the stats are pretty good. It is used often on flat glass.

I can't understand why if you were sold vk 70 and it's not, why you can't get a refund or even trading standards can't help you.

MORE TO THE POINT you state that you have vkool 40 and vkool 70 that you want to sell. Then in a later post you reply to a question and say it is not vkool but the cheaper version. Almost as if you are trying to defraud people!!

I see you are from Vietnam, are you doing tint there?

If you are you should know that the v-kool 70 for auto and for architectural in Asia is different, not to mention the color, thickness, just the adhesive itself is obvious enough.

If you have had any v kool from United States you should know what I am saying, it is not labeled as IQUE, it has v-kool on it and a sticker with roll number, loud and clear, but that doesn't change it is not the v-kool we have in Asia, it is more similar to the IQUE which is not available in North America.

I do have the Singapore V-kool 70 though, but I am not gonna sell it to North America, it's just a huge waste of time with little profit. In asia, people go crazy for it.

Anyone ever see this:

"The re-sale of full or partial rolls of film is prohibited by our dealers. This includes direct, Internet, and export sales. If you have purchased more film than you are able to install please contact your Eastman sales representative and we will work with you to resolve the issue."

"Failure to abide by the foregoing policy may result in certain consequences, including the termination of your ability to purchase Eastman window film."

Anyone ever see this:

"The re-sale of full or partial rolls of film is prohibited by our dealers. This includes direct, Internet, and export sales. If you have purchased more film than you are able to install please contact your Eastman sales representative and we will work with you to resolve the issue."

"Failure to abide by the foregoing policy may result in certain consequences, including the termination of your ability to purchase Eastman window film."

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I don't think the seller here is a authorized dealer

Anyone ever see this:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I don't think the seller here is a authorized dealer

No, he doesn't sound like one... but the distributor probably was and buyers who are authorized dealers might want to think twice about it... I don't think corporate would be too happy about it.

Archived