Battlezone!

so Ive been an apprentice for about a month now..definately have enjoyed learning the craft thus far even though there has been days of frustration. The dealership I work for sells a ton of cars that I am able to pull the gasket and 1-step. Unfortunately some of the higher end model cars dont allow that and have to be 2-stepped. I have been practicing (and or battling) a particular car for a couple hours now..windows are coming out clean except for a tiny crease on the edge where the liner is being pulled after the window is up...Any tips on how to eliminate this crease would be greatly appreciated!! Thx in advance!

Put a little heat on it and press it out with a chizzler. A "tiny" crease pressed down won't show from the outside and, on the edge, won't be visible from inside.

If they don't like it, they'll let ya know!

Oh and "apprentice" means you're learning from someone with more experience. Yes? Why not ask him?

Just pay close attention when you peel off liner. If it's creasing when I think.

It may be the angle/ method used when peeling liner after you've anchored the top...

Possibly cut your pattern a tiny bit shorter from side to side... :dunno

SS is right! You almost have to feel it. Just do what I tell you and you'll get your motion.

Archived