New Tinter from Chicago

Hey everybody, I would just like to introduce myself. I'm from chicago, il . I'm big into 12 volt installs(alarms,rs,keless,leds,radios,sunroof repair/replacement). I love learning how to do all types of stuff, started learning about tinting about a year ago, and want to thank everyone on here for all the information you guys share. I have been reading stuff off this forum for awhile, and just felt it was time to make at least 1 post thanking you.

I also just subscribed, as I seen there's a bit more info I can access. Summer is almost here in Chicago, so I can finally start practicing everything I learned. I have tinted a few windows buy by no means then did I know what I know now.

For the heck of it a bought some cheap 1ply 20% solar control film off ebay to practice with.

Guest MidcoastMW

Welcome man! :beer

When I started I was buying GILA from Auto Zone to practice on my own vehicles. Just a tip... it gets expensive and believe it or not, try working with some quality film and you will see its much more workable than the cheap ish! :twocents

Good luck!

Hey everybody, I would just like to introduce myself. I'm from chicago, il . I'm big into 12 volt installs(alarms,rs,keless,leds,radios,sunroof repair/replacement). I love learning how to do all types of stuff, started learning about tinting about a year ago, and want to thank everyone on here for all the information you guys share. I have been reading stuff off this forum for awhile, and just felt it was time to make at least 1 post thanking you.

I also just subscribed, as I seen there's a bit more info I can access. Summer is almost here in Chicago, so I can finally start practicing everything I learned. I have tinted a few windows buy by no means then did I know what I know now.

For the heck of it a bought some cheap 1ply 20% solar control film off ebay to practice with.

Archived