Embroidery

I use a local guy who also prints my Tshirts. They took my art work and had to do something with it so it could be embroidered, I think they only charged me 75-100.00. Now they have it on file and whatever I want embroidered costs $8.00 each. They actually told me to bring in a few Carhart coats ghat I have and they did them for me as well. I thought it was nice of them to embroider stuff for me that was not purchased from them.... That is just one more reason to deal with a mom and pop.

I use a local guy who also prints my Tshirts. They took my art work and had to do something with it so it could be embroidered, I think they only charged me 75-100.00. Now they have it on file and whatever I want embroidered costs $8.00 each. They actually told me to bring in a few Carhart coats ghat I have and they did them for me as well. I thought it was nice of them to embroider stuff for me that was not purchased from them.... That is just one more reason to deal with a mom and pop.

Amen Brothaman... :thumb

Exactly what I do...

Yeah I would love to use a local guy but he wanted $200 to digitize my logo. Then he told me $60.00 per embroidered hoodie and $45.00 if I supplied the hoodie and he just had to embroider. LOL Then this shop is known to drop the ball as they collect payment before the order is made and it seems to always be incorrectly made and never on time as promised.. They are not reputable but the kid who owns it has rich blood to back his bad habits.

The second place is also a place that does window tinting, PPF, vinyl lettering and wraps, windshields and about 3,000 other things. Needless to say they specialize in none of their services and they would love to get their hands on my logo as they see me one of the competition. lol.

Shady if you could PM me any info that would be great. I not looking for the cheapest as much as just done correctly and on time.

As always thanks dudes!

Yeah I would love to use a local guy but he wanted $200 to digitize my logo. Then he told me $60.00 per embroidered hoodie and $45.00 if I supplied the hoodie and he just had to embroider. LOL Then this shop is known to drop the ball as they collect payment before the order is made and it seems to always be incorrectly made and never on time as promised.. They are not reputable but the kid who owns it has rich blood to back his bad habits.

The second place is also a place that does window tinting, PPF, vinyl lettering and wraps, windshields and about 3,000 other things. Needless to say they specialize in none of their services and they would love to get their hands on my logo as they see me one of the competition. lol.

Shady if you could PM me any info that would be great. I not looking for the cheapest as much as just done correctly and on time.

As always thanks dudes!

We use a place called G&G silkscreen in Plymouth Ma. If you don't have luck with Shadys guy, I can personally vouch for my guys. Good luck

Archived