2006 corvette help

mustangdroptop96

I know there are posts about this. Actually alot of posts. I've done a 99 vette dry shrink without any problems but for some reason I cannot tint this 06 for the life of me. Do you guys wet shrink or dry shrink? Dryer sheet or soap haze? Any help would be appreciated time is running out and I need to get this done for the customer. I'm using Suntek standard 20%. I also noticed when I dry shrink it the tint doesn't hover like it should so I put some baby powder between the glass and the film and all it did was make my shop smell like a kindercare. HELP!

I tried soap again. I think the humidity was killing me. Anyway, resorted back to the dryer sheet. Kind of weird I've been using dryer sheets for years and never knew the dangers. Now I don't want to tint anymore haha. Have a few easy peasy mustangs today, ill try the soap again. Anyways I ended up getting the car finished it was perfect. I have never been so happy. Custy was happy brough me some beer and good cigars. Why can't they all be so nice!! Thank you guys. Will upload pictures when I get on a computer

Archived