rolling/movable glass board??

I recently moved and started work for a stereo shop. they weren't offering window tint so I decided to jump right in. the way they have the shop set up I can't fix anything to the walls so I was considering some sort of rolling or movable glass board?? maybe just a two by four frame with casters? need a few ideas. pics would be appreciated as well. thanks!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TintWizard, on 29 June 2012 - 05:22 AM, said:

Many yrs ago , I made a thread on here, I think it was called " take your peel board with you " or something like that ,not sure which TOTW on my sig it is, but when you click on it , it takes you to it. Basically what I did is took 4 - 1.5' x 3' panes of glass and stack them like pancakes strapped together which makes it very portable (carry under 1 arm even). Once at destination, you set them up side by side against a wall placing a non slip grippy pad underneath the panes creating a now 3'x6' peeler board for a back glass . Once back glass is done, place 2 of the 4 panes on other side of car now creating 2 3'x3' peelers for door glass on each side of a car.

These sizes suited me well, however taking the same principal, make the individual panes whatever size you want :D

Archived