DigiCut sucks

Good points Shwusyrtnts, I have only used around 30 of the patterns for tint and none of the Paint protection kits. Cost is something I don't know about. I have CC cut in the family retail shop but only use it bout once a month. Generally use it to demo computer generated patterns for students.

Point here is we are all different and software is all different so finding the perfect one is going to be hard and then it might just be perfect for YOU.

Cheers

Stan, Travis is in the helm and doing what I think is briliant, bringing all the guys around that helped build that place and running it as a team and not a dictatorship. Feels good to have recieved one of those calls though I stayed with Filmstar. None the less I see it being better then it ever was in months to come.

As for patterns, FVD has some that need attention. THe front doors on the current expidition for one. the top back corner needs to be hand trimed to micro. Ive seen guys, rip apart, bitch and complain about patterns that literally had to be passed by three seperate tinters, all of which thought they were better then the other. So I know they ft and worked, they just didnt lay like what this person was use to. no software will meet 100% approval to anyone tinter. But there is a point where you decide to simplify and use a plotter and deal with a lil difference and such. Example, digicut has a toyota mfg account, toyota has to approve all patterns for them... so tey end up using the same patterns at the dealerships... youll have a tinter at a toyota dealership that tells them the pattern is %&$# and dont fit.... Yea....I am gonna have to go on and say no, that toyota tints collectively between both ports 40k cars a month and if the patterns were bad, it been caught if it even slipped through.

So, id say, find a software that best fits you.

and FVD is not known for ppf, ill agree with you there . Use xpel of FC for that.

Archived