Is the end of Nano Fusion? Or the Start of a new film?

Guest Nano-Fusion Guy

Ok, let's clear up the rumors now. Last January Avery Dennison announced that it had reached and agreement with CCL Industries to sell two divisions for $500 million dollars. CCL Industries is a multibillion dollar public company. The sale closed yesterday on July 1, 2013. Nano-Fusion PPF is an important part of the growth for our division and will now be sold under the CCL corporation name. We just concluded a supply agreement with Tesla, as well as Lotus and several other automotive OEM's around the world as well as a strong presence in the aftermarket. Our division is an automotive OEM direct global supplier. We supply automotive OEM parts into nearly 60 countries. If you visit our website (www.nano-fusionppf.com) you will see the trade shows we will be attending as well as the free PPF training class (certification) we host around the USA as well as other countries. we also just recently launched "Nano-Fit PPF Patterns, at a flat monthly rate with no download fees. Please see the (www.nano-fitpatterns.com) website for more information. In short nano-Fusion PPF which was the first to provide a limited lifetime warranty is here to stay!

Hi Nano-Fusion guy... Can we get a name, and rank please?

An introduction of yourself on your first post would be nice.

Also, looking forward to seeing where you guys take the Nano film. Avery screwed the pooch for 3 years on that deal, so I'm hoping that you guys take it and run a straight road instead.

Looking quickly through the pattern availability, it looks like there are no 2014 patterns at this point, and some of the 2013's are pretty limited, but I'm assuming you are in the process of building a pattern inventory...? (I think there is only one Ferrari in your patterns...)

What restrictions will you have with the patterns? Does someone have to enter a film core number to use, or is it open to the public?

Finally, how does the pattern software work? Do the cutting commands come from your servers, or is the pattern database held on my computer? (Just wondering if a pattern is messed up if internet connection is lost during a cut... My internet sucks and isn't much I can do about it here)

Guest Nano-Fusion Guy

Hi Nano-Fusion guy... Can we get a name, and rank please?

An introduction of yourself on your first post would be nice.

Also, looking forward to seeing where you guys take the Nano film. Avery screwed the pooch for 3 years on that deal, so I'm hoping that you guys take it and run a straight road instead.

Looking quickly through the pattern availability, it looks like there are no 2014 patterns at this point, and some of the 2013's are pretty limited, but I'm assuming you are in the process of building a pattern inventory...? (I think there is only one Ferrari in your patterns...)

What restrictions will you have with the patterns? Does someone have to enter a film core number to use, or is it open to the public?

Finally, how does the pattern software work? Do the cutting commands come from your servers, or is the pattern database held on my computer? (Just wondering if a pattern is messed up if internet connection is lost during a cut... My internet sucks and isn't much I can do about it here)

My name is Phil and I have led the commercialization of the Nano-Fusion product line since its launch in 2010.

Meeting market demand has been a bit of a struggle to say the least since the launch.

We finalized some changes in the supply chain this past spring and have ramped up production.

The "Nano-Fit" software launched a couple of months ago and has been kept low key while we ramp up some of the newer patterns. A simple monthly flat rate and no download fees. So download as many as you want. Nano-Fit is the first to operate from the cloud. . . so there is no key or CD required to operate. Simply register, download the software and you are good to go. It is a month by month subscription so you can unsubscribe anytime you want. However once you unsubscribe any patterns saved on your computer will disapear. You can check out exactly what patterns are available prior signing-up by visiting the website. To be honest we will be light on the higher end cars as we focus more on the higher volume type cars.

You can also attend one of our free training classes to see it first hand or go to www.nano-fusionppf.com and ask for a free 30 daycode to try it out.

I hope this answers your questions.

After having installed the earlier version of Nano to what is being put out now... when are you going to get the quality of the film back from the earlier version? I have installed Nano since it came out. Was a great film and perfectly smooth. The Nano that is coming out now has A LOT of texture to it and tears very easily when removing it from the backing. I have installed 30+ kits on the new Tesla Model Ms and I am very disappointed. If you can get the film back to what it was before the shutdown then great. If not there is no way I can promote that film with the current issues. Just being truthful.

Just being truthful.

Sometimes the truth hurts. I didn't use enough of the nano to know when they changed it, but I did know there was difference in film from when Melissa was selling it.

I still want to hear some feed back on their Nano-fit patterns and their software offering.

After having installed the earlier version of Nano to what is being put out now... when are you going to get the quality of the film back from the earlier version? I have installed Nano since it came out. Was a great film and perfectly smooth. The Nano that is coming out now has A LOT of texture to it and tears very easily when removing it from the backing. I have installed 30+ kits on the new Tesla Model Ms and I am very disappointed. If you can get the film back to what it was before the shutdown then great. If not there is no way I can promote that film with the current issues. Just being truthful.

X2 on this statement.

Except I have put it on KIA's and Fords lol

Nano-Fit is the first to operate from the cloud. . . so there is no key or CD required to operate. Simply register, download the software and you are good to go. It is a month by month subscription so you can unsubscribe anytime you want.

not to pick you apart but how is it the first to operate from the cloud? Xpels DAP has been operating from an online database for years now.

Also we are spoiled up here in Canada because we only pay a flat rate for DAP not a flat rate + per cut. Albeit its $295 VS $49 but still has more patterns and such available.

Just wondering if there is something different to it.

Thanks

Dustin

Archived