American Ninja Warrior

Does anyone watch American Ninja Warrior?? It just started the other nite. Like most shows, I tend to watch and then stop.... I was watching the final episode from last season since I didn't see it...

The skills are just insane. I wish I could do half that stuff.....

Does anyone watch American Ninja Warrior?? It just started the other nite. Like most shows, I tend to watch and then stop.... I was watching the final episode from last season since I didn't see it...

The skills are just insane. I wish I could do half that stuff.....

:thumb Watched it the other night. A girl made it to the next round, she rocked! Another guy dislocated his shoulder and there just happened to be a contestant that was an ER doctor, he popped it back in right there. :D

I've seen people dislocate their shoulders on t.v. many times... Looks crazy painful... I don't know if they showed everything but his looked like it went back in fairly easY.

And that girl did rock!

I've seen people dislocate their shoulders on t.v. many times... Looks crazy painful... I don't know if they showed everything but his looked like it went back in fairly easY.

And that girl did rock!

Yeah, they do go back in if you know what you're doing. Never dislocated anything myself but I was skiing with a guy who dislocated his hip... super painful!!! Can't even describe it...

Yep I saw it. I've been watching that and the original Ninja Warrior for a long time. Those courses are insane. And that stunt chick that made it was fun to watch!!

The original one the contestants would have to climb up like 75ft of rope, hand over hand to get to the top. Um...yeah...holy crap that would be hard.

I'm about half-way thru the final from last yr... There was this one guy who lives 15 min from me... In his profile clip, they showed him training at some commercial gym, cause there were 'exit' signs above a door in the background.

I wonder if that place is near me.....

I'll have to go back and see if I can find him on fb or something...

Archived