PPF cutting software

ok thanks show us..... I have both FVD and Digital Designs (3m) I find myself using Digital Designs over FVD for ppf but have been extremely happy with FVD tint patterns. Just wondering if i'm missing anything not having Suntek's tru-cut. I like xpel dap but we don't do enough ppf to justify cost. Last time I looked into DAP the cost was outrageous.

oh and everytime I tried using xpel film I had chicken skin problems with the adhesive no matter how much gel or soap.

I have FVD, Trucut, and digital desgins. PPF on FVD is horable, might as well just save time and throw the film away before you even start. I have never even cut a PPF kit out from my Trucut, because I compair it to Digital Designs each time and Trucut always has to use a larger roll. I think suntek does it on purpuse to make you use more film.

yes the couple times i've cut a bumper with fvd is was waaaaaay off. Thanks for the reply Jake, im looking for someone with experience using tru-cut patterns before we start paying their monthly fee. Are you saying tru cut patterns aren't set up for 24"?

Archived