What is 1032?

The number of cars a 2 man crew has tinted so far this year. No wonder my shoulders hurt! Been busy busy so we did a car count. I'm going to guess easily 250-300 of those got an air80 windshield too. So is there ANY reliable tinters in the Knox area? We sure could use one more guy. Been through 3 this year and they all turn into flops. Late, no show, call in sick, moan and whine or just plain suck. One of you out there should be able to keep up pace with us.

^^ I hear you on that one! I'm 38 and the other guy is 40. Between the two of us almost 30 years tinting and our bodies are starting to show it. We often discuss how long we can keep doing this and who's going to be the first one that can't get into a back seat hah.

We are the highest priced in town we just do a ton of dealer cars on top of customers. 4 major dealerships, 2 that feed us 4-7/day. There is one other shop with higher prices but they pretty much ONLY try to sell crystaline. They are more of a custom specialty shop than a tint shop though.

Archived