tinting bay

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

having enough light is important. no one likes tinting in a poorly lit garage, i like to have little to no windows as possible. i hate when the sunlight is on the window your trying to lay film on. the bay i use now is perfect for tinting but im moving to a larger garage that used to be an old service station so i have a lot of cleaning to do to get it close to my standards. good luck!

Nice work Tikka. Take'n it to the next level :thumb

You should have a very good 12 months. Quality will always beat quantity.

They will come looking for you.

It might pay to have a glass divider that you can dismantel and take with you if you need to relocate.

Good on you.

Looks good the way it is mate. Spray the walls gloss white and start setting up your peel boards , hang some banks of fluoros, cut table etc . Iwouldn't be putting in extra walls or anything , the extra elbow room is always handy. The way your going you will need the space to park your boat, jet ski and corvette there soon.

Looks good the way it is mate. Spray the walls gloss white and start setting up your peel boards , hang some banks of fluoros, cut table etc . Iwouldn't be putting in extra walls or anything , the extra elbow room is always handy. The way your going you will need the space to park your boat, jet ski and corvette there soon.

can you send me a pic of your workshop?

Thats huuuuge

yeh it is way to big just for tinting i am a glazier by trade and have people screaming at me to do glass work as i built a great rep over my 10 years in the industry.Now i have the space im looking to do some glass work again (if i get time)so i want to build a bay for the cars and set the rest of the workshop up for glass work. :money

Archived