tinting bay

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reminds me of my tinting bay. our building is similar to yours with a smaller framed in bay inside and drop ceiling. we just opened a new shop to do tinting and mobile electronics but i still use the bay at the old shop to tint cars.

what did you use to build that? could you post larger pictures? i like the design.

reminds me of my tinting bay. our building is similar to yours with a smaller framed in bay inside and drop ceiling. we just opened a new shop to do tinting and mobile electronics but i still use the bay at the old shop to tint cars.

what did you use to build that? could you post larger pictures? i like the design.

it is a your basic steel frame and we sheeted it with hail damaged iron which was good cause it didnt cost anything.then put the clear at the front so i can see people coming in untill i get the office set up.The plastic blind was from bunnings it was a perfect fit which was a fluke cause i was putting a swinging door on it.i will post some other pics in the next day or so.

Any ventilaton in that thing?

2 extractor fans and air purifier will be in next week so it should be sweet.

Archived