New to cutters, need help

Guest binghanem

Guest binghanem

Hello guys,

So we've been hand cutting and we wanted to try our new roland GX-640, I'm having an issue with the film when it start cutting. I'll let the photo explain the rest :lol

The only thing i did wrong is the shafts, the one with the Stoppers were inside, the one without outside, just need to switch the shafts according to the manual, not sure if that going to fix this problem though. (already left and will try tomorrow)

The pinch rollers are over the grit rollers.

The other issue is, there is a line on the film from the grit roller, it is annoying, don't want to see the line on customers car.

roland.jpg

Guest binghanem

Machine needed some fixing and it is working great now.

The only issue I'm having at the moment is that line from the grit roller, you actually can see them from the right grit and the left one, the middles are little softer I noticed and do not make any lines, probably that is normal ? I just keep right and left on the edge of film?

or is there a way to reduce the pressure from the springs on left and right ones?

There should be a lever in the back of the machine that will lift the center rollers off the film. When cutting tint you do not want to use the center grit rollers at all. the left and right side roller marks should be outside the cut lines so when you peal the excess film, there will be no marks left behind.

Guest binghanem

There should be a lever in the back of the machine that will lift the center rollers off the film. When cutting tint you do not want to use the center grit rollers at all. the left and right side roller marks should be outside the cut lines so when you peal the excess film, there will be no marks left behind.

Thanks a lot for the tip :)

Guest binghanem

The problem was with the blade, needed little adjustment as the dealer said.

do you guys think I'll have to adjust the blade on different films ? I use different type of Suntek from HP to CXP.

Archived