Suntek accounting problems

Just woundering if anyone else is having the same issue, or am I the only one? A while back I get a call from them saying I have a bunch of unpaid invoices from months before that they somehow did not charge my card for. (Its on file with them). Can't remember for sure but it was 2-3 thousand. So I pay that. Then yesterday I get a call again for a past due they forgot to charge for 500 and change. Now I am kind of frustrated, and ask why this keeps happening. She gives me a snotty reply of "because we are human". What ever, I tell her to just charge it, and ask is that it, no more unpaids? Nope thats it she says. Today I see my account charged twice. Called and what do you know that was for another one the have that was not paid back in september. :mad

Some may say I need to check each invoice to make sure it gets charged. From now on I guess I will. But we make a lot of oreders, and it is a pain to have to check up all the time to make sure they are charged. But I guess thats one more thing to have to add to the list of things to do.

My only question would be how you didn't know you were 4-5k plus more dollars in the bank than you could account for? At some point you would have to do month end paperwork and show this discrepancy in profit. I would suggest that you ask Suntek for a file containing all your purchases YTD by invoice. Than match those invoices to your charge card statements. I know it seems like a pain in the butt, but it is better to know that they didn't multiple charge you for same invoices.

I keep all my invoices on file so I was able to check back to see if I was charged on those dates. I not disputing that I got the film and was not charged. It's just frustrating to have to pay back invoices. I know their are multiple way on my end toole sure they are charging me on time, and I will be doing that from now on.

As far as being a "push over", no I am not. Im a fair person that does not try and take advantage of a situation.

Atleast you got your film. We were billed for an order once that never shipped. Called about it almost 2 weeks later the billed us again and sent it. Called again a week later because we were billed twice and never got film once. They made it right, but it was a close to running out of film.

Archived