2 door 03 accord panels

I think you have to take a screw out of the latch too, I cant remember. If you have it all loose (the screws and the clips along the sides) you can usually tell where it's still attached and take it from there on any door panel

on the 4 door models you take the screws out, then the panel is still stuck like a mother with plastic pop in things, stick something inbetween the panel and metal at the bottom and pry to get it started, once you can get your hand in there and pull straight back they pop loose, its real easy after you do it once, I would imagine the 2 door is the same way.

Guest FastBackJack

Yeah on the new Accords there is 1 screw under a rubber pad in the handle cup, then there is 2 more behind a plastic plate behind the actuall pull lever. After those 3 just yank out from the bottom. Then remove the open cable from the back of the lever, and disconnect the window button leads. Then you got it. :lol

while were on the topic of Honda doors..just a friendly reminder to those whom didn't know of a posting on the Llumar site a while back warning of short circuiting on these particular switches and to make sure they are well covered when spraying :lol

Archived