Looking for white pads with pressed edges

A year or two ago I ordered some white scrub pads from LuLu.  They were slightly thinner or about the same thickness as the normal thin ones.  The difference was the edges were "heat pressed" or something around all the edges.  They were obviously made by a different manufacturer.  I called back right away and asked, the idiot rep said they still had them, ordered a couple cases.  Now I'm finally using up the end of that mess.  They denied knowing anything I was talking about.  Not bashing, just have grown tired of the young college kids answering the phones over the past year.

Anyway, the while pads now are back to being cheaper than the supplier originally.  They fall apart and leave little pieces everywhere.  The ones I would love to find looked like a hot roller ran the entire 1/4" edge of the pad and it had more "stuff" or "glue" for lack of better words, holding all fibers together.  If you see, post a pic, send a link, something.  None including Z, LuLu, TT, has any clue who could have made these.  If I had one left, I would have posted a pic.

Thanks guys,

B

Hi RICHat22,

This is Howard at Express Films.  I see that there has been no response to this thread but I would like to try to help.

I am no expert on those white scrub pads, but looking at our annual sales data for that SKU, we sell thousands and thousands of them per year.  The reorder rate is close to 95% so my customers apparently do like them.

If you send me an email with your address, I would be glad to send you a few of them on the house to try out.  If you like them, we have plenty.

howard@buytint.com

Sincerely,

Howard

Express Films

I Order 60 at a time from Express Window Films, and I cut them in small size about 1"x1" to clean the top edge, and 4"x4" for BG, these things work great, and they are only a dollar :)

I know exactly what you are talking about Rich.

I have white scrubbies here from GPI Automotive Products that fall apart easy leaving white fibres everywhere.

I also have some from Sabco which are excellent.

They all come in larger 'sheets' and you will probably find it is your distributor who uses a hot wire to cut them down to the size they choose to sell.

Howard, I will get you my info by email.  I would like to try a couple if you don't mind.  I buy direct my tools and tint. Not terribly happy with them.

ROcky, That's what it looks like except the corners were rounded and it looked die cut.  But with something hot.  The overall quality seemed better also.   I will check into Sabco as well.  

Thanks guys.  Still lookin'.

Hi RICHat22,

This is Howard at Express Films.  I see that there has been no response to this thread but I would like to try to help.

I am no expert on those white scrub pads, but looking at our annual sales data for that SKU, we sell thousands and thousands of them per year.  The reorder rate is close to 95% so my customers apparently do like them.

If you send me an email with your address, I would be glad to send you a few of them on the house to try out.  If you like them, we have plenty.

howard@buytint.com

Sincerely,

Howard

Express Films

EWF, if you want to send me some samples i'd be more than willing to try them LOL

Archived