Breaking the mold !

How many of you guys have tinted the same way your hole carrier ,

I have tinted the same way for about 10 years , I use to knock other technics "shrink dry with baby powder ya right " it never even crossed my mind to try a different way "my way works for me so why bother" well one day I desided to stop being so hard headed and try dry shrinking and man did it make me think , what I'm getting at is knowing different technics comes in handy . How many of you try different technics ?

As I stated in another thread We teach the hows and the whys of different methods.

An installer will generally get a groove on for one method over another.

If a guy can stand on his head and juggle chainsaws while slingin papahs and still get a kick ass  no contamination install I want him on my team.

I'm a combo of about 4 styles with my own twist that every time a new tinter watches me he says "hmm never seen it done that way before". Always learning, always perfecting. I DO however work with a guy that is set in his ways. It took him a over a year to try it "my way" (something different) and finally he said "wow that is easy it does work better" hahaha! That opened up a new door for him and he has since tried many other ways to shrink and install film other than his usual. I also picked up a few things from his style.

As I stated in another thread We teach the hows and the whys of different methods.

An installer will generally get a groove on for one method over another.

If a guy can stand on his head and juggle chainsaws while slingin papahs and still get a kick ass no contamination install I want him on my team.

well put ????????

Adapting to different styles is my best ability. IMO every car has its own way of being tinted and having different ways to tint is an absolute must to me.

I've been told by a few people that my technique and style is good and produces quality installs, yet my technique is really a mix of about 4 different people I learned off, not to mention continually adapting.

Plus trying new things and ways to tint makes this job fun I think

Adapting to different styles is my best ability. IMO every car has its own way of being tinted and having different ways to tint is an absolute must to me.

I've been told by a few people that my technique and style is good and produces quality installs, yet my technique is really a mix of about 4 different people I learned off, not to mention continually adapting.

Plus trying new things and ways to tint makes this job fun I think

also well put , I'm going to try the glove on my next job , I just got an oven glove from my Grammy ! Never tryed it but it looks fun ????

Archived