Johnson Renegade

I have had a couple issues with the backglass becoming blurry after 3 years or so with Marathon, and I believe it to be an issue with the adhesive which is the same as renegade. :twocents

Coast to Coast I too have had this issue on a few vehicles that had blurry rear windows (large back glass only) with Marathon. Are you still experiencing this problem? Reason I ask is that I am considering switching to another film. Thanks!

renegade has been used on hundreds if not thousands of cars here in my parts by a few different shops including mine for a long time now. i dont think ive had to replace a window yet of renegade thats bubbled or blurred up.not saying they arent out there.  i have seen a few marathon or probably rayturd or silhouette back glasses that my buddy did back in the day that are usually 8 year old or more  jobs that ive had warrantys on but nothing crazy and id take blurry glue over purple and bubbling tint anyday, tends to come off alot easier for me. my area gets pretty hot and humid here in the foothills if it wasnt a good film id know since i deal with all the dealerships up here use renegade and insulatir daily and i see the old customer cars when i go there for pick ups and they have rows of cars in for service. ive seen more old 3m jobs fall apart. johnson makes great films id take them over global anyday.

Archived