ceramic films available in Aus?

There is another out there widely unknown and that is the Mac series of ceramic films known as "Madico Advanced Ceramics."

In Sydney contact them on 02 95262888.

Devil

Have you used it Dev? If so, what is it like to install?

I didn't know that Madico/Sungard made an auto ceramic...

I haven't used Madico since I was a trainee at Solartint in 96'-97'. They were good quality films. The Autolux was very green though..

Guys,

Maddy in Syd have a full range of both domestic and auto ceramic films and have had it for years.

I haven't used the domestic film but have evaluated the auto.

Personally I didn't like aesthetically the traditional semi reflective look so I couldn't get that thrill of using it so I never chased it.

The Autolux was a fantastic wearing product (installed tons of it) although now suffering the ravages of time with fading but aren't we all.

I've just replaced a car I did in it after18 years and it still looked a 7 out of 10. :film

Dev

Guys,

Maddy in Syd have a full range of both domestic and auto ceramic films and have had it for years.

I haven't used the domestic film but have evaluated the auto.

Personally I didn't like aesthetically the traditional semi reflective look so I couldn't get that thrill of using it so I never chased it.

The Autolux was a fantastic wearing product (installed tons of it) although now suffering the ravages of time with fading but aren't we all.

I've just replaced a car I did in it after18 years and it still looked a 7 out of 10. :film

Dev

Are you still using Maddy Dev?

I did this job last friday with johnson insulatIR 30, came out real nice, i dry shrunk 2 door windows then snapped the other 2 doors and dry shrunk back window. basically i just took a lot more time with it but it was alright to work with.

and this will keep devil happy, i metered the film itself then film on glass, film metered at 37% and on the glass metered at 33% ( a legal pass in nsw  as its 30% + ) the stats from jwf say its 31% so must be strange batch im not too sure.

it is quiet shiney, wouldnt suit all cars, but suited the gunmetal coloured jeep very well

:thumb Looks good.

Very similar look to SunTek's Infinity that I have on one of my cars, or maybe JWF Silhouette as well.

I used to have SG's Quantum28 on my car which looked similar as well.

I like the look personally, on the right colour car.

Archived