ceramic films available in Aus?

Hey guys,

Have a customer wanting a legal ceramic film and johnson are very low on stock and have no 40 in stock right now.

What ceramic films do you guys recommend that will last, have good clarity and are tinter friendly for install?

Hey Mates,

In VLT's 40% and above,

You have the InsulatIR from JWF - 40%

The Crystalline from 3M - 40% (Best performance)

The Vkool 40%.. (Not sure where to buy this?)

The Fusion from UltraGard 33% -18%- 4%

Not many of these films have been through a cycle, but all of them contain the best possible components respectively.

You won't need to worry yourself too much in longevity, just fill your warranty cards out correctly :)

Also, you may not be able to buy the Crystalline, 3M offer this to selected dealers.

If you are going to buy Fusion to add the your options.. I suggest buying it from Glass Tinting Supplies. :D

How do you think I pay for that enquiry you received at midday today? :lol

Good luck, and enjoy your weekend away.

just got an email from the customer and they want to go for the insulatIR30, but speaking with GTS today and i will be trying out the fusion in the near future, very affordable for a ceramic film will be good to try it out!

Bro f**k crystalline. 1% difference in TSER at darkest legal but a thowsand times better to use. For a ceramic you'll actually enjoy using it.... Yes, I said a thowsand!.

İ agree with u 100%.

İ only know as one customer had requested it however after İ told him the price İ never heard from him.

Archived