How many cars?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May I ask why your asking? Is someone(including yourself) unhappy with the speed or quality?

You should only do as many as you can at the speed you can to produce quality..... If its 50 a day then fine, 50. If its 2 then it's 2 and that's fine? Dealerships may not be so forgiving and last time I asked a service manager to do it himself he wasn't happy..... Point is he couldn't do it though..... Personally? If a dealer was on my back an cared about numbers, 8. How many cars could I do per day that had a quality I was happy to send out knowing they were never coming back? Of let's say 4 door sedans? 4 max..... And to e honest, I prefer taking half as long to put something good out....,

Im not working at a dealership.i Iive in a small town and they have a decent size chevy dealer and was thinking of going and talking to them. so i was just seeing with how many cars i should be puttig out.

May I ask why your asking? Is someone(including yourself) unhappy with the speed or quality?
You should only do as many as you can at the speed you can to produce quality..... If its 50 a day then fine, 50. If its 2 then it's 2 and that's fine? Dealerships may not be so forgiving and last time I asked a service manager to do it himself he wasn't happy..... Point is he couldn't do it though..... Personally? If a dealer was on my back an cared about numbers, 8. How many cars could I do per day that had a quality I was happy to send out knowing they were never coming back? Of let's say 4 door sedans? 4 max..... And to e honest, I prefer taking half as long to put something good out....,

i personally like taking my time because i like doing clean jobs

I would say 4 or maybe 6 on a good day. me myself I'm happy at 8. and they get better and faster as the day goes along. when I was starting I was just trying to make a hundred bucks a day. are you using a pollter? then maybe 2 more.

so you bust 8 cars out a day?

4 a day is flying for me, and then its about beer30.....  That's hand cutting, but after cranking out the same car for a week Im sure time spent would decrease...  give me a plotter and 6 would be likely..

4 a day is flying for me, and then its about beer30.....  That's hand cutting, but after cranking out the same car for a week Im sure time spent would decrease...  give me a plotter and 6 would be likely..

yeah and they actually mostly have trucks at that deal brand new gmcs and chevys im thinking im going down soon i know for a fact they dont offer it. a way to make more money for them and as mee as well

4 cars sounds good to me

Archived