2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Clear Bra

Looking at booking this Jeep for full clear bra. Looked at some pictures and the bumper and the hood/grill looks not fun... has anyone done it?

What's the difficulty level?    any advice on taking anything apart?   I do prefer to do bulk not kits.

Thx guys. hope you all had awesome Christmas and New Years!!!

Very easy vehicle to do. The best thing to do is remove the JEEP lettering and the grilles are only held on with 2-10mil nuts each, pull them off. Do this and you can do the hood bulk VERY EASY. The extra 10 minutes pays off with time savings on install and seamless look around grilles and emblem.

You don't have to remove the emblem. I did one where the customer didn't want it removed and I used my xpel dap program for the upper part of the kit and deleted the lower half so it didn't cut the grille openings. Kind of upper half pre-cut with extended ends for wrapped edges and lower half bulk, but all in one piece.(if you get what I mean)

Archived