2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Clear Bra

I dont mean to be stupid but do you talk the custy into no emblem? If not there is no way that goes back on straight?

How do you convince someone to leave it off if that is the case?

It's easy to remove and replace emblems, even when there are no bolts.  Here's an example:

If anyone is doing removal AND replacement better be charging a fair amount for it. I refuse to replace the existing unless the client absolutely wants to. That is fair amount of wasted time.  9/10 clients either remove and keep them off or will pay for a new set.  That Rover set is $100, the Jeep one I got the other day was $29.  How many of you reuse the old emblems?

Usually we just do it. The main reason is because they are covering added panels so it is worth while. Plus its like tinting cars. You have the easy and more time consuming, either way we try to be consistant on pricing.

Archived