tinting mirror's

okay so I had 15% on my front doors for the past 6 or 7 months and never got bothered by the cops, until about 3 weeks ago. I got pulled over for having my windows illegally tinted (we're not allowed any film on the front doors). after the first one I was like okay its only once it was bound to happen a 57$ ticket isn't going to kill me. but, two weeks later I got another one, so I thought it was a sign to peel it. I peeled it yesterday and driving last night drove me nuts. lights behind me blinding me and everything. so I'm trying to figure out an alternative without getting harassed by cops, and thought that possibly tinting my exterior mirrors would help a little bit. I have my drivers mirror folded in and that helped a little bit but yea I don't know. or let my car cool off for a couple months and redo my doors or what. kind of torn on what to do.
if anyone has some input that be sweet

I've tried it. It got darker than I expected because the light has to go through it twice before it reaches you, so even a light film made it pretty dark. The reflection seemed a little distorted too.

that makes sense. I think ill just have to deal with the tickets. or put the 35 back on. might give it a go when there's a slow day :thumb  

Tint yo contacts, son!

your*   :D

Told never to tint plastic, but thanks

Guest Eye Candy

I have a few customers that has had me tint their mirrors in either a blue or yellow vinyl ( same as for head/taillights) and they swear that it cuts the glare down...It must work pretty good they send me people just to do their mirrors. :dunno  

Archived