Review Solar FX Classic

Been waiting awhile for this film to ship for a few of our dealership accounts and must say that I am impressed with it. The color is a nice black look, it cuts well on plotter, the clarity is as good as any film I have seen, lays down great on matrix and defroster lines, good hard coat, shrinks awesome.

Only negative I can see is that it has a slight curl, but not enough to cause a problem, and it is thin, it is a one ply so if your not used to using it might give you some problems but if you have a need for an economical alternative I recommend this film and definitely recommend dealing with Matt at Pride/Dragon. The entire Solar FX line has exceeded my expectations.

Will try to post a pic as soon as I learn how lol

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will try to post a pic as soon as I learn how lol

Since you are a subscriber, if it's under 500k you can attach it to a post.

Under the reply box, hit the "More Reply Options" button to the bottom right, then click the "Choose Files" button to the lower left.

If it's over 500k you can use photobucket or another image hosting service.

I don't get what's the big deal with this film... is a Nexfil rebox!!!!

Nothing personal, but I think Flat Rock Stan would have been able to ascertain the validity of your statement if it were true when he tried and reviewed our film. 

PS. Welcome to TintDude, and thank you for going out of your way to make your first post about our products!!

Guest aviamun

Not trying to be nasty or anything, so don't take it personally... just stating the facts. And while that was my first post, I don't see how that hat would diminish my opinion. I'm just tiered of companies claiming that they "manufacture" when all they do is take a product from another company and put it in a different box. Why can you just say that you are a distributor instead of a manufacturer? And by the way, I'm not saying your product is bad, I just don't see what the big deal is (pricing and quality wise). Plus, I been in business long enough to have been burned before by so called "manufacturers."

Again, don't take it personally. After all, is just the opinion of someone who just got his second post in.

I don't remember claiming we are a manufacturer. Have you even tried our films? You are stating the facts? What facts did you state? In order to be a reboxed Nexfil, one would have to purchase from Nexfil.

I think that people here would give you a little more credibility if you introduced yourself, your shop name, and location. Take a moment and share with us the facts of how you know our films are Nexfil rebox. Because you would obviously have more information about our company than we do. LOL

Archived