I've done that in the past Rocky but rubbed the wool on the inside though....good tip for next time. :thumb 

Devil

Good tip.. Some cars are more affected than others. I have found the Subaru's to be the most affected.

Yep, or you could just use the UltraGard range , in case you didn't know GTS, they have a Carbon film called Carbonite (good option - no signal loss); a hybrid film called Oxide ( better option - no signal loss) and a ceramic film called Fusion (best option - no signal loss)

You really should check them out  www.tintingsupplies.com.au

I've done that in the past Rocky but rubbed the wool on the inside though....good tip for next time. :thumb

Devil

Good tip.. Some cars are more affected than others. I have found the Subaru's to be the most affected.

Yep, or you could just use the UltraGard range , in case you didn't know GTS, they have a Carbon film called Carbonite (good option - no signal loss); a hybrid film called Oxide ( better option - no signal loss) and a ceramic film called Fusion (best option - no signal loss)

You really should check them out www.tintingsupplies.com.au

Oh dear God..... You guys are shameless. It's like watching a paid infomercial... [emoji39]

[emoji347] [emoji42]

LOL just digging up old topics and enjoying the Tint banter going on in here

Got a 2000 camry tomorrow thinking oxide 35 will be the way to go. had renegade 35 fail on the same model in the past but that was my only warranty to date. just hope the oxide does not interfere with radio, but i leave it on when i install so i know for sure.

Archived