3M Black Chrome

So my distributor just handed a book and data cards of this auto film. Now my distrib. is VERY pro 3M and it IS his job to sell it to me.

I know it's illegal for a reflective film down her but gotta admit, I think some grades look pretty cool.

Didn't have much time to stop and look at specs and besides I value someone else's opinion whos used it more.

Can anyone tell me what's in te film? My distrib. said it was a DR film? For auto? Also said he'd give a warranty for use on FG..... Is he lieing?

What's in it? Is it just a carbon film with aluminium in it?

What's it like to install and if u could pm me where it sits on your price scale too would be great!

Thanks boys

Its a special film you will love. Has ron jeremys semen and unicorn piss in it. Enjoy... :rollin

Ok, that was actually a good call, so I can laugh at that, I'm sure your doing well, and are still laughing about that comment.....

Now, anyone else have something factual about it?

Its a special film you will love. Has ron jeremys semen and unicorn piss in it. Enjoy... :rollin

Ok, that was actually a good call, so I can laugh at that, I'm sure your doing well, and are still laughing about that comment.....

Oh I am so tempted to make a smart ass post as well  :evilgrin

BC comes in a 10, 20, 35 & 40. With only the 40 being legal to install on auto in Aus.

All of 3M's auto range may be installed on FG and will come with a FG warranty. BC has a 12 year Comm warranty; Lifetime Res warranty.

CS & FX , two of 3M's other auto films come with an 8 year Comm or Res warranty

I really like the BC10 in particular, but with an internal reflectance of 18%, I will be careful where I use it, the BC 35 is another nice film in the range with a tser of 57%.

I could keep going on but I would have to be paid a commission by 3M :smoker

Guest kccartint

I just figured you deserve a good one for once.  And we are talking about 3M right... :lol

You can only haze the randoms so much before getting a little yourself. :D

That was a killer reply. Give kc the credit he deserves! Haha. Might have to start calling him 36 cause I think he might have one-up'd you there..

Anyway, BC film: too shiny. Not many people will like it. I've had a roll of BC35 sitting on the shelf here for years. Might do 2-3 cars a year in it. .

Archived