Bulk Auto Films

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been installing Nano-Fusion film now for 6-8 months and love it. Lays nice, has virtually no orange peel to it even on a very high end black paint job, and I have not once tore a single piece. Very happy and gave up Clearshield Pro for it. Have been installing Clearshield for 10 years.

Excellent chart, but I do agree that the adhesive aggression is important. I still use 848 for that reason. All other films are much easier to install, once I learn the glue strength/ film memory.

My 3M rep has iterated that 848 and Venture warranty is now 7 years here.

Excellent chart, but I do agree that the adhesive aggression is important. I still use 848 for that reason. All other films are much easier to install, once I learn the glue strength/ film memory.

My 3M rep has iterated that 848 and Venture warranty is now 7 years here.

I just bought some more VentureShield and the warranty card is still 5 years.

I believe they used to be 7 years in the past.

I heard after 3M bought them out they changed it to 5 years due to yellowing problems.

I made quick comparison sheet of the top 5 films. I did not include PremiumShield or 3M Pro Series. Since they are either too new, inventory problems or don't offer a 60".

Some will disagree with my opinions, which is fine. This is just to help new buyers see how each film rates against the 3 most importance qualities.

5 is best and 1 is worst.

attachicon.gifdfhbdfhg.png

Your chart is lacking warranty and also protection which is the whole point of PPF. Those qualities you have listed should be a factor but you are leaving out these two really important ones I think. Warranty would go to Nano and XPEL and protection would be XPEL than Nano from what I have seen and many others including some tests posted on this forum. It makes Suntek seem like a better film than XPEL or Nano and I don't know many that would agree with that. Warranty is weaker on Suntek and it only scores better in clarity and stretching because its much thinner which of course means it won't take impacts as well. Of course these are all opinions and we all know what they say about opinions  :lol

You might try reading his post first... all of it. He said "3 best qualities" not the 5 best. The warranty offered doesn't make a film any better for the installer. In fact being real about the whole warranty thing, anything more than 5 years is a gimmick as the average person only keeps their car 3-4 years. People that do keep a car longer than 5 years usually means the car is a garage queen so it isn't being driven much and it isn't sitting outside. Want to make the warranty a valid issue and not a sales gimmick? How about have the film manufacturer stand behind the warranty no matter how many times the car is sold. After all the film is the same film no matter who is driving the car. A lifetime warranty on any product is a joke especially if it is not transferable. Period.  As far as who thinks what films is the best, I agree that Suntek is better than the other two. I used to like Avery Nano Fusion but since the first line shutdown the film they came back with is not near the same quality so I don't offer it anymore. Xpel Ultimate is a good film but I like it behind Suntek mainly because the Xpel adhesive is too finicky to work with. Suntek is also smoother.

Guest Bart78

Hello Sorry to disturb you here but can you send a bulk roll to Paris, France ? I'm interested in a bulk roll of Xpel ultimate 60"X50' to do an entire car.

I tried to contact you directly on your website but no response.

Thank you and sorry for my english.

Bart.

Guest Bart78

Ok thank you for your answer.

I'm coming to Las Vegas on october 29 and leave LV on november 1st, is that possible to make a delivery on a precise date in the hotel ?

Archived