Bulk Auto Films

Hello all! 

I talked to the admin and he said it was fine for me to introduce my website on this great forum.

I created a website called: http://www.bulkclearbra.com/

We sell bulk clear bra rolls and pre-cut kits from almost all the top paint protection companies.

If you have any questions about a specific film. Feel free to email us at bulkautofilms@gmail.com

We have tested almost all the films on the market and can help you find which one will work best for you or your clients. We are not bias! 

Thanks for your time!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are interested in protecting it with clear bra films. Here's my opinion....

Since its a truck, durability is very important but at the same time you want that beautiful paint to shine!

3M Scotchgard: Is a very durable film but has a lot of orange peel. Also it will be very hard to install the hood due to the curves.

Suntek PPC: Has very little orange peel and is one of the easiest films to install. But the film does stain/etch easier than others. Unless you will be detailing your truck often then I would choose a different film.

I would recommend either Xpel Ultimate or Avery Nano-Fusion.

Avery Nano-Fusion: Has more orange peel than Suntek and Xpel but less than 3M. It is also a very glossy film. The durability is great, second to 3M.

Xpel Ultimate: Has more orange peel than Suntek but less than Avery. It is a fairly easy film to install and durability is just behind Avery and 3M.

Hope that helps without confusing the crap out of you. haha

I'd argue the Suntek "etching" and "staining" easier than others.  Every film on the market will stain from a colorful bird dropping (from eating dark red berries) or certain bugs or plant leaves/flowers.  Typically, the sun bleaches the stain back out over time.

I've had not one customer contact me with staining being particularly problematic over the last 3 years that I've been using Suntek exclusively.

The other points seem to be pretty accurate about orange peel, etc however.

I'd argue the Suntek "etching" and "staining" easier than others.  

I've had not one customer contact me with staining being particularly problematic over the last 3 years that I've been using Suntek exclusively.

:yeah  been using SunTek for two years and have done several hundred cars with no problems.  :thumb

I'd argue the Suntek "etching" and "staining" easier than others.  Every film on the market will stain from a colorful bird dropping (from eating dark red berries) or certain bugs or plant leaves/flowers.  Typically, the sun bleaches the stain back out over time.

The other points seem to be pretty accurate about orange peel, etc however.

I will admit my experience with Suntek is only the last couple of months.  The whole etching and staining easier than the other films is what I heard from others installers.

Venture Shield etched easily yet everyone still used them for like 10 years.

If suntek's durability is equal to avery and xpel than every installer would be using them.

Can you give me a run down on your experience with Avery Nano as of late? Seem it kind of went by the way side once it reappeared. Also are you a daily PPF installer or just sales?

Avery Nano-Fusion has made big changes the last year or so to both their film and the company.

The film has one of the nicest top coats. It is very glossy and smooth. Stain/ etching resistance is very good. It kinda reminds me of VentureShield but with a good top coat. Orange peel is a little more than Xpel but less than 3M scotchgard.

The company itself has changed. Avery sold Nano-Fusion to CCL designs. Which is a Canadian business with distributors all over the world. 

A big improvement is the film is always in stock now. While before Avery would run out of inventory quite often. 

I am still installing clear bra but slowly moving over to film sales.

Archived