LOTP #390

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm house sitting this week... my friend's just moved into a new place that already has a smallish above ground pool. (They are renting the house) The pool is totally green... not bright green.. but super dark.. super cloudly green.

So I sent a text to my friend asking about it.. they said don't go in it. (Not that I would)

Of course, afterward I thought to myself that I should have sent them a text saying something like - " Hey.. I went in your pool and now I feel all dizzy...... " and see what they say. hahahahahaha

I hate that.. I always think of stuff after the fact. Derp!

So I'm house sitting this week... my friend's just moved into a new place that already has a smallish above ground pool. (They are renting the house) The pool is totally green... not bright green.. but super dark.. super cloudly green.

So I sent a text to my friend asking about it.. they said don't go in it. (Not that I would)

Of course, afterward I thought to myself that I should have sent them a text saying something like - " Hey.. I went in your pool and now I feel all dizzy...... " and see what they say. hahahahahaha

I hate that.. I always think of stuff after the fact. Derp!

Do it and mention your hair is falling out

Archived