Removal of old tint what to charge

When I used to do strip off of old tint , I'd charge$150 if I am to retint afterwards or $100 if it was a strip only .that might seem reverse to most but the way I look at it, it 2 different levels of quality needed with the 2 scenarios.

I don't do retints anymore being a 1 man show and having cars to pick and choose from. If rather tint 2 clean cars than strip and retint 1 old car

Ain't that the truth TW? :cool

My time is more valuable installing new work at full tilt rather than stripping off someone else's disaster and getting say $150.

Devil

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay we charge the same depends on your speed I can do a full removal in 40 mins

Remove film and the glue on a 4 door car without screwing sh*! up in 40 minutes? Come on man, let's be real! Oops, come to think about it, if you are using your style film with that "poor" adhesive but "shrinks and installs" great, I guess you could pull it off in that little of time!

I'm fast I take up to 1 hour and I have the glass spotless the technique I use is very efficient and fast if takes hours to remove film step one use steamer step 2. Spray with glue remover while steamer is sitting on back glass for 10 mins scrap glue 1 hour done

Archived