window tint scammers

Guest ozone tint

Guest ozone tint

Hi, i am Steve Kinder, i will like to tint my 2 cars.. Kindly get back to me if you will be available on Wednesday.. Also let me know if you accept credit card as a mode of Payment..

this is a scam that has been run on me already do not answer any body about these cars.....they will pay you in advance over the phone and pay extra for shipping the cars to your work shop. They seem legit and give you somebody else's credit card to charge then when you transfer over to the courier they can run with the money.... here's the kicker if the owner of the card disputes the payment you are liable to pay back as you did not sight the customer.....I refunded all their money after it really became fishy so please stay away from these clients.

ozone tint window tint was not scammed however did lose a days work as I had them booked in.

to all you window tinters take note of this scam

I also received this email Ozone..

I could see straight away that is was a scam.

I never EVER book in a job unless I speak with the customer first, or unless I already know whom I am dealing with.

They must also accept or acknowledge my quote.

I might lose a job here and there, however.. I very rarely get no shows, and I don't get scammed.

A few years back I had someone call through using AT&T TTS (At least that's what I think it is called) They claimed they had some Escalades and Explorers they wanted tinted and offered to pre-pay for everything up front and also asked if I would cover the shipping costs to the driver for the shipping. The first time they did this I went all through to the end of the conversation and had a bad feeling about it and told them I couldn't help. A few months later I received the same call and instantly informed the AT&T person that it was a scam and the call ended. 

Archived