Back window technique

Guest joe shmo

I use 14 pieces cut into the defroster lines.....wait that was the mid eightys right after i quit doing flow tint, wow what year is it and I've been tinting how long?

Been using the reverse roll almost exclusively lately.

How has it been working out for you? I can't imagine having to go back to the taco/franky style.

Been great! Tweaking a few things here and there but I think I've got a routine that works perfect for me. I did a car the other day that I had 4 or 5 defroster tabs I had to cut out and when I peeled liner to spray for the reverse roll the liner ripped. So I had to franky and while it turned out good it made me realize how much I'm loving the RR.

Been using the reverse roll almost exclusively lately.

How has it been working out for you? I can't imagine having to go back to the taco/franky style.

Been great! Tweaking a few things here and there but I think I've got a routine that works perfect for me. I did a car the other day that I had 4 or 5 defroster tabs I had to cut out and when I peeled liner to spray for the reverse roll the liner ripped. So I had to franky and while it turned out good it made me realize how much I'm loving the RR.

:cool    When hand cutting the film, it can get a little tricky with that many cuts. I guess I'm lucky that I have a plotter that does 99% of the cutting for me..

Archived