The Banners

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TD I use firetank software it is reporting 7 hits already probably from the members  here though :thumb

right on, the interior pages on the forum get 6 to 7 thousand hits a day, and there are 13 banners in rotation, so you should get plenty of exposure. The conversion rate will never be super high, but if you get a couple jobs a month from it....

Guest tinterjim

TD, I just reread the posts from earlier and it sounded like I was asking you to set me up so people could find my adresses and phone #'s. But thats not what I meant. I was trying to explain why my site is just a little web card. I felt like a giant ASS after reading that again. Don't worry about the banner, When I get things together a little better I'll set it up with you. Thanks and sorry.

oh no way, you misunderstood me dude, tomorrow, I will work on a banner for you, I was able to do the other sittes so quickly because they already had artwork on the site that I could use and put a banner together with, but it's too late at night and the board is too busy for me to spend any time making a decent banner for you, I'd rather put something nice together for you than do a rush job. :headbang

Guest tintchick

I love my banner TD and it is much appreciated,,,I don't want to post my number because I'm afraid sl*t will call and breath heavy on the phone :headbang:hmmm

Guest fastlanedesigns

Okay, I must have missed this yesterday. I checked my access log for the last few days, and my traffic was up from last month. So to answer your question TD, yes I think it is helping. I saw several referalls from here. Thanks very much! I haven't updated links in a week or so, but I will link to my favorite site asap. Actually, I don't know why I have never linked to it before. It's not like anyone could find another tinter in OKC on here. Thanks again, TD!

:inot :inot :evileye :inot :inot

Guest metint
:hmmm Wonder if my submission would get in... :inot

:nope  :inot

:evileye not bloody likely :nope:lol

Daaammmmn... :inot no respect as long as I'm anchored to the Big L, eh... :inot :inot :inot

Archived