The public is so demanding

I won't forget a customer asking for low e film and laughing at me and saying no thanks because I didn't have a shop.

I just had to pick up on this 35 as I can see it still eats you a little....don't feel demoralised by this unbelievably insensitive comment as it this shows more the calibre and upbringing of this rude bastard and we can only hope he ended up with a crap job.

Devil

Yep, I've got a ton of respect for our 35.

What do you do as a young bloke who just loves the film industry?

You work for a wage that you can't even live on in Sydney as expensive a place as it is, or do you have a crack at starting up your own business without the luxury of having a large bankroll or a rich daddy to back you.

Taking crap and kicking butt every day. Good on ya 35, in a few years time when you own Sydney City, we will be having a beer and laughing at all of this.

x 2... Maybe 35 will give me a high paying contractor job so I can just kick back and relax????

He can have the complex paper work, tax, and architects...

All that aside.. The fact that he is so keen is the difference between 35 and the rest.

You will succeed 35, I will see to it... Just make sure you pay me on time when I am contracting to you... :thumb2

Guest Route 9

I will never forget walking through farms with my tools and film strapped to my back desperate for work when I first started. I won't ever forget my girl telling me I need to figure out something quick because we have no money. I won't ever forget being asked for Id when a customer dropped a car off because I was tinting in my apartment block car park in redfern. I won't forget a customer asking for low e film and laughing at me and saying no thanks because I didn't have a shop.

Wow .. I don't know what I would've done if anyone did that to me. You deserve all the best 35 ????

I will never forget walking through farms with my tools and film strapped to my back desperate for work when I first started. I won't ever forget my girl telling me I need to figure out something quick because we have no money. I won't ever forget being asked for Id when a customer dropped a car off because I was tinting in my apartment block car park in redfern. I won't forget a customer asking for low e film and laughing at me and saying no thanks because I didn't have a shop.

That right there will make you a better business owner then many. Perseveration is such a huge quality to have, and you have it in spades. Major props to ya!

Archived